I have been a huge fan of Chef Aaron Chamberlin and his team over at St. Francis in Phoenix for years now. So when they announced their Arizona Restaurant Week menu and invited AZFoodie the delicious chance to take advantage of their 3 for $33 menu, I jumped at the opportunity. You have through September 25th to hop in and savor flavors like their Herbed Shrimp Ceviche or Chef’s twist on his mom’s classic, a Pork Belly Pozole Verde. What are you waiting for? Get going!
No. 1 First Bite (Choice of)
– Wood Oven Roasted Vegetable Salad – Herbed crème fraiche, whole grain mustard, toasted walnuts and chili fresno.
– Crispy Okra – Chipotle ailoi, buttermilk cheddar and spicy remoulade.
– Herbed Shrimp Ceviche – Citrus, cilantro, serrano chile, cucumber, avocado and housemade tortilla chips.
No. 2 Main Event (Choice of)
– Forbidden Rice Bowl – Seven seasonal vegetables, ginger, garlic and sweet and spicy dressing.
– Pork Belly Pozole Verde – Garbanzo beans, cabbage, radish, herb broth and smoked corn chicos.
– Crispy White Fish – Parsnip puree, baby cauliflower and prickly pear sauce.
No. 3 Sweet Stuff
– Pear Crostata – Chai crème anglaise, toasted almonds and sweet cream gelato.
– Sticky Toffee Pudding with sweet cream gelato.