Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, the always and ever-popular ‘Neighborhood Burger Joint’ founded in Scottsdale, opens a seventh and long-awaited Central Phoenix location at 5625 N 7th Street soon.
This newest spot between Missouri and Bethany Home Road has opened amidst the dining hub now surrounding the 7th Street and Missouri.
Square One Concepts President & CEO S. Barrett Rinzler created the concept in 2012, when he realized his favorite sports bar lacked a high-quality scratch kitchen. Since opening the first location in North Scottsdale, the brand has been a repeat success with locations in Chandler, Gilbert, Old Town Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Shea, and most recently San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter, with another location coming soon to Glendale.
Priding itself on its award-winning burgers made from hand-formed, half-pound, never frozen ground chuck, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers delivers a variety of flavorful options: from the Juicy Lucy to the classic CB&CB to the unique taste of the Bacon PB&J. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers offers a burger style for everyone in the neighborhood, plus delectable sides and a vast selection of beers that would make a Cicerone proud.
The newest and latest CBCB will feature leather booths, a centerpiece bar (which seats 50-plus guests), butcher block tables, and more than 55 HD flat screen TVs with a state-of-the-art sound system for watching sporting events. Furthering the experience, Happy Hour is Monday-Friday, 3pm-6pm featuring $3 domestics, $4 crafts, $5 select appetizers and $7.50 All-American Burger accompanied with fries or chips. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers hours of operation are 11am-2am Monday-Friday; 9am-2am Saturday-Sunday.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers (#WeLoveColdBeers) regularly features:
- Monday – Mac Daddy Monday. All day, $11 unlimited toppings on MMMac & Cheese
- Happiest Hour in Town. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers is known for its generous weekly happy hour featuring select appetizers, domestic and craft beer specials. More to come!
- Tuesday – Cantastic Tuesday. All day, $3 any canned beer and half-off bottles of wine
- Wednesday – Pimp Your Burger. All day, $11 with unlimited toppings
- Every Day Ice Cold Beer Buckets. “Buy 6, Save $6;” “Buy 12, Save $12.” Fans can mix and match from a selection of 100 canned and bottled beers.