Welcome to Eatable, the new name for our previously called Arizona Foodie Pop-up Dinners. You’ll still get the same great experience as before, we’re simply changing the name and working on expanding our events. You’ll still get that unique dining experience with new friends and an exquisite meal prepared by a Chef from around town.
If you’re not familiar with our events, here’s what Eatable is all about:
- It’s a private dinner for 20 at an undisclosed location.
- Anybody can purchase tickets to these events and you’ll receive the location 24 hours before the event.
- You’ll get plenty to drink and at least four courses to satisfy your hunger for $65.
- Chef prepared meal that you won’t find in the restaurant.
- A demo prior to the meal, teaching you how to cook like the Chef.
- Some of the Chefs we have had or that are participating soon are Chef Aaron Chamberlain, Chef Stephen Jones, Chef Gio Osso, Chef Mel Mecinas, Chef Cory Oppold and Chef Juan Zamora, Jacob Cutino from Homeboy’s Hot Sauces, Chef Greg Wiener, Chef Doug Robson and more!
- These meals give the Chef the ability to be creative and serve something they might not within the restaurant. It’s also the perfect opportunity for guests to get to know the Chefs on a more personal level.
- One of my favorite things about these meals is watching as everyone sits down at the table together and shares some of the most spectacular meals I’ve seen. I haven’t experienced anything like it and I love all the laughter and watching as people that might not have even known each other before the event, bond over a shared passion for food.
For tickets to our next event: http://arizonafoodiepopup.eventbrite.com
I changed the name of the events because I’m currently working on expanding the concept to create more opportunities for Chefs and cooks around town to be able to express themselves without limits. I want to create a space that continues to help build the food scene locally, I hope for more collaborations, more creativity and more out of the box cooking, all while breaking bread with new friends and old. I love you guys and I love our ever growing food scene, let’s help to build our talented Chefs up!
Follow along with the fun on Instagram at _eatable I promise to keep you up to date on upcoming events and post drool worthy pics!
If you’re interested in participating in one of these events, either as a Chef or as a guest, please email me at arizonafoodie @ outlook .com