On Saturday, October 15, Emerging Leaders and DeSoto Central Market will host Rock Out! – an 80’s rock-inspired food and drink festival to benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. An extended version of the Valley’s popular 7 Chef Series, Rock Out! will feature twelve local chefs with local wine, craft brews and cocktails, and appearances by DJ Mr. Phoenix and Sweet Cherry Pie, a local 80’s cover band.
The 21 and over event will benefit Condition Critical, a campaign to build a new Emergency Department and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center at Phoenix Children’s.
WHO: Emerging Leaders is a select group of professionals dedicated to advancing the mission of Phoenix Children’s Hospital through community engagement and philanthropy.
Chefs from an expanded 7 Chef Series will prepare street food and 80’s rock-inspired dishes. Participating chefs are available for interviews, and include:
· Bernie Kantak – The Gladly & Citizen Public House
· Cullen Campbell – Crudo, Okra Cookhouse
· Gio Osso – Virtu Honest Craft, Nico Heirloom Kitchen
· Scott Holmes – Little Miss BBQ
· Tracy Dempsey – Tracy Dempsey Originals
· Kelly Fletcher – Zen Culinary
· Keenan Bosworth – Pig & Pickle
· Stephen Jones – the larder + the delta, DeSoto Central Market
· Jacob Cutino – Homeboy’s Habanero
· Allan Inocencio – Adobo Dragon
· Bryan Marscovetra – Radish
· Cesar Jovel – Windsor
WHEN: Saturday, October 15, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.; “Encore After-party” 10 p.m. – midnight
WHERE: DeSoto Central Market, 915 N. Central Ave. 915, Phoenix, AZ 85004
COST: Early Bird tickets (through 10/1) are $70 and include all you can eat food, two drink tickets, plus one raffle ticket. For additional event details and to purchase tickets, visit www.pchrockout.com.
Win 2 tickets to the event by entering here: http://woobox.com/sok4xm