She is stunning both inside and out and the first thing you sense when you meet her is that she has a genuine soul. Who am I talking about, Lady La, the voice of reason on our morning commutes, as we listened to her for 6 years on Live 101.5fm. I know that we’re sad she left the morning show but I love that she’s chasing her dreams and living life to the fullest. Something we should all try to do because, YOLO! You probably already know this, but La loves food and she’s quite the home cook. But if you follow her on IG, you’ll also notice that she hits up some hidden gems and I wanted in on her secrets.
Lady La’s Favorite Hidden Gem Restaurants:
1. Pho 43 Express. stuffed grape leaves & macaron Ice Cream sandwiches are my personal favorites… but good luck finding a non-impressive thing on the menu.
2. Nogales Hot Dogs. This old dog doesn’t need new tricks.
3. Nami. The Country Breakfast burrito. literally can’t tell you what else is good here because I can’t get past this champion, even in the land of burritos.
4. Yen Sushi. short rib sushi roll. don’t ask, just go.
5. Santisi Brothers: Chicken Tenders in Giovanni Sauce. tell them to toss them in it. you’re welcome.