Since a few of you requested the recipe I used for those super fluffy and oh so delicious pancakes I posted not too long ago, here you go:
Simple Fluffy Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of coconut milk or regular milk (I always use a milk alternative)
- 1 squeeze container of apple sauce (I used this instead of an egg)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (you could use butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the coconut milk, applesauce, vanilla and coconut oil; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.