End summer on a very local sweet note with Local First Arizona, Devour Phoenix, and Southern Rail at the second annual Summer Dessert Social. This is an incredible opportunity to interact directly with and sample unique, signature desserts from seven of the Valley’s top local chefs. I know I can’t wait to try them all out!
When: Tuesday, September 6, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Who: This event is brought to you by the Local First Arizona Localist Program and the Devour Phoenix Restaurant Coalition. Localists receive special offers and invitations to exclusive events around the state from some of Arizona’s favorite local businesses. More information at localfirstaz.com/localist.
- Chef Bernie Kantak of Citizen Public House and The Gladly: 5 Spice Pudding with Pecans, Crispy Chicken Skin and Honey
- Chef Justin Beckett of Beckett’s Table and Southern Rail: Bacon Bourbon Apple Cobbler with Gingersnap Crumble
- Chef Sarah Chisholm of St Francis and the Phoenix Public Market Cafe: Chocolate Tea Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Jada Shiya, Churn Ice Cream: Chocolate Dipped Cookie Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich Pops
- Chef Stephen Jones of The larder + the delta: Huckleberry Cinnamon Roll with Fruity Pebble and Pop Rock Glaze
- Chef Tammie Coe of Tammie Coe Cakes and MJ Bread & Bakery: (TBD)
- Chef Doug Robson of Otro Cafe: Coconut Flan