It’s a convenient craving worth canceling all of your holiday plans, and it’s all going down on Cinco De Mayo. . .
Starting at 11 am on Thursday, May 5, Someburros is partnering with Uber to offer Uber riders FREE Burros on Demand, a fast fill-up in the form of a free bean and cheese burro, delivered directly to their location. Stuck at the office or celebrate a little too hard to travel to a nearby Someburros? Simply open the Uber app, order your free burro and see it at your door in a matter of minutes, as long as supplies last.
“We’re celebrating our 30th anniversary this year, and it’s Cinco de Mayo – what better time to deliver – literally – what our fans love most,” said Tim Vasquez, president of the family-owned eatery with six locations spanning the Valley.
In addition to Burros on Demand, Someburros will toast to the occasion by offering half-off margaritas all day for fans at all Someburros locations. Not yet an Uber user? Download the smartphone app or visit Uber.com. For more on Someburros, visit Someburros.com.
HOW TO GET YOUR BURROS ON DEMAND
- Open your Uber app on Thursday, May 5, between 11am – 2pm
- Select the “BURROS” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “REQUEST BURROS” in the middle of the screen. You’ll get a call from an Uber rep to confirm your order – each order is 1 Someburros bean and cheese burrito and 1 Hubert’s Lemonade. Limit 2 orders per request.
MORE SPICY DETAILS
- Limit 2 orders per request.
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. We’re delivering burros until 2pm (or until we run out), so stay hungry and try again.
- Someburros Burros On Demand will only be available on Thursday, May 5, 2016, from 11am – 2pm.
- WHERE CAN I GET BURROS ON DEMAND? In order to give you the freshest Someburros experience, we’ve limited delivery to Tempe.