Hallelujah! No need to wait in the heat for some world famous BBQ because Uber is going to be delivering it to your door tomorrow (if you’re located in Central Phoenix, Downtown area). Uber has teamed up with the world-famous Little Miss BBQ (a 2015 Ripe Award award winner) and Hubert’s Lemonade to serve you lunch! Here’s the scoop on how to get the hook up:
HOW TO GET YOUR LITTLE MISS BBQ ON DEMAND
- Open your Uber app on Wednesday, July 1, between 11am – 2pm
- Select the “BBQ” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “REQUEST BBQ” in the middle of the screen. You’ll get a call from an Uber rep confirming your order – each $18 order is 2 pieces of brisket, 1 sausage, coleslaw, and grits. Limit 4 orders per request.
MORE JUICY DETAILS
- For $18, you’ll get a 2 Meat plate (brisket + sausage), 1 side of coleslaw, 1 side of jalapeño cheddar grits, and 1 Hubert’s Lemonade.
- Maximum orders per request is 4 meals ($72 total).
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. We’re delivering BBQ until 2pm (or until we run out), so stay hungry and try again.
- Little Miss BBQ On Demand will only be available on Wednesday, July 1, 2015, from 11am-2pm.
- Getting an order for a group? Request up to 4 meals per order and use our fare split option so you’re not footing the whole bill.
- WHERE CAN I GET BBQ ON DEMAND? In order to give you the freshest Little Miss experience, we’ve limited delivery to Central Phoenix, Downtown